Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Struggle

The struggle is real.  Do I choose to knit or do I choose Cheetos?

#yarnalong, reading, drinking wine, eating Cheetos and knititng
Wine, Cheetos, a book and some yarn

It's been a Cheetos and wine kind of day.

The wine is Hobnob Wicked and goes surprisingly well with Cheetos.

The book is Must Love Mistletoe by Christie Ridgway.  I'll be starting it as soon as I make the Cheetos vs. knitting decision so I can't tell you anything about it yet.

The knitting is a pair of cabled fingerless gloves inspired by Outlander in Wool of the Andes Noble Heather.

Join me on Ginny's Yarn Along to see what others are reading and knitting.

1 comment:

  1. Cheetos would make knitting very messy so I'd pass for a non orangey item. Unless the knitting was orange!!! then all would be well. Lovely knitting!

    ReplyDelete