Sunday, December 4, 2016

Day 4

Good grief! It's only day four of the #blogeveryday challenge and I'm already down to posting this exciting photo:

knitting a purple slouchy hat with Caron Cakes yarn
Purple Hat

I finished my Baktus scarf and had a little bit of yarn left over from each skein so I'm knitting hats.

As for the scarf itself, it's hanging out in the Block Me pile where it will probably remain until December 23rd.  If tradition carries forth this year, December 23rd will see my dining room table covered at one end with cooling cookies & cakes while the other end will be covered in multiple knitted gifts spread out on blocking mats not drying.

I use miniature Christmas trees as night lights.
Holiday Night Light

Meanwhile, I love my little Christmas trees.  Over the last few years, I've bought all the super cheap and oddly shaped miniature trees I find at Goodwill. I put them all over the house and call them night lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment