Thursday, December 8, 2016

Santa Came Early

Santa came early this year!

Hand sewn knitting project bag using fabric with knitting sheep I received as a Christmas gift.
Wooly Project Bag

One of the ladies in my Monday Night Knitting Group made each of us a project bag.  The fabric is The cutest!  The top fabric is hat and scarf wearing sheep knitting and the bottom fabric has sheep all over it.  If you look closely, you'll see that the sheep are really just balls of yarn with sheep faces.  And if you look closer, you'll notice that some of them still have their ball bands on them.  It's adorable!

Besides being adorable, the bag is the perfect size - not too small, not too large.  It's also got a drawstring closure and a removable hook on the outside for hanging spare stitch markers, a small pair of scissors, a tape measure, my car keys....  You don't have to be a fortune teller to know that this bag is going to see a lot of action!


1 comment:

  1. my knitting group exchanges this Sunday (I can't wait) I love your bag and it's nice to get something hand made.

    ReplyDelete