Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Simple Knits

As much as I love knitting cables and lace, there's nothing like a simple hat, knit from natural wooly yarn and a good, simple Christmas romance novel.

hand knit winter wool hat for sale at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/jeanniegrayknits
A simple hat

The hat will go in the Did I Forget Anyone? pile then hopefully into my Etsy shop.

I'm still reading Sara in Montana by Morris Fenris.  It's free on the Kindle, and a nice, non-smutty romance story that happens to take place at Christmas.  Join me over at Ginny's so see what others are knitting and reading.


3 comments:

  1. that is my kind of quick knitting project. I knit all year round and many items go into a gift pile. Sometimes I keep them and sometimes I think of someone who would love it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a "Did I Forget Someone" pile! I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete