Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Yarn Along Wednesday

Today's Yarn Along post is going to be short and to the point.

Textured unisex adult hat hand knit for sale at https://www.etsy.com/shop/JeannieGrayKnits?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Broken Rib Hat

Yesterday I started knitting a broken rib hat and I'm still reading Fallen.  At the moment, I'm not capable of telling you more about the hat.  I'm typing this ahead of time, late Tuesday night.  I just got home from my first ever full body deep tissue massage.  What an awesome, painfully wonderful experience!  I feel like I'm too stoned to speak and yet I'm so limber I can bend over and place my hands flat on the floor.  I haven't been able to do that in years!

To see what others are knitting & reading, join me at Ginny's blog, Small Things.

1 comment:

  1. love your broken rib and I hope you are now recovered from being a puddle on the floor!

    ReplyDelete