Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Autumn Fire

Although I only knit on my Autumn Fire scarf while I'm reading my email or catching up on others' blog posts, I've made some progress.

Autumn Fire super scarf knit for https://www.etsy.com/shop/JeannieGrayKnits?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Autumn Fire

And if you look closely, you can tell I've dropped it on the dog a few times.

Brown and white Great Pyrenees
Max

Max says, "No worries.  I've got plenty of hair to share."

I'm still reading Fallen by Lauren Kate.  I'm enjoying the book but I just haven't been in the mood to read lately.  That better change fast.  I discovered a new, much closer 2nd & Charles bookstore.  My daughter & I were out running errands last week and just happened to drive past it.  The car magically made a U-turn all by itself and somehow, two giant bags full of books made their way into our car.

Join me on Ginny's Yarn Along to discover what others are knitting and reading.

3 comments:

  1. ooooh my car makes u-turns like that, for yarn shops or any kind of wildlife that needs to be photographed!!!

    your scarf is really beautiful, the colors are perfect for fall!!! max isn't too bad either ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, my car loves to go to yarn shops. I tell it we're going to the grocery store but 9 times out of 10, we end up at the yarn shop.

      Delete
  2. Pretty fall colors! It's the season all right!

    ReplyDelete