Thursday, February 5, 2015

TBT - Big Belly

It's the first Throwback Thursday of February and I'm celebrating my baby boy's birth this month.  And yes, he may be turning 20 in a few weeks but he's still my baby boy.  He always will be.


It's a good thing I love him so much because look what he did to my belly.  This picture was taken around the six month mark.  Sixth month!  That means, I had another three months to go & believe me, my belly continued to triple in size.  By the end, I was so huge the doctor was making jokes about putting a broomstick up my butt to help keep me upright.  By the end, I had a major case of the backwards tilt thing going in an attempt to balance out the weight & honestly, the broomstick sounded like it might actually be a good idea.  I was just plain huge.

It's no wonder I was so big though.  Zack was a big baby.  He weighed in at 10.5 lbs at birth.  Like I said, it's a good thing I love him so much.


Can you guess what today's  #todayonmyneedles is?  It wasn't planned, but I think I should get points for matching today's knitting project with the maternity sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment