Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Hats - The Fisher

It's the Sunday Hats edition.....

Today's featured hat is the Fisher Hat, another free pattern I found on Ravelry.

#todayonmyneedles

It's a fun, quick knit and the pattern is well written.  I'm using US 6 needles & KFI Celtic Aran wool that's been in my stash forever.  I don't even remember buying it, but that's the beauty of wool.  Keep it clean & moth free and it will last forever.

Anyway.... Back to the hat.  It's knitting up quickly and effortlessly.  I think this pattern would be great for someone learning cables.  There are enough of them to get a little practice in, but not so many that a beginner would feel overwhelmed.  It's also a fantastic pattern for an experienced knitter who just needs a quick hat.

1 comment:

  1. So, do you have a pattern for wool glove/mittens? You know, gloves with a flip-over part that covers the fingers to make mittens? THAT is what I need for my super-cold hands!

    ReplyDelete