Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Math woes

Yesterday was one of those days where I wish I'd never learned to knit.  Where I wished I was a gamer & could converse about Zelda & Minecraft instead of spending my days talking about the pros and cons of various yarn fibers & knitting needle materials.  I would have accomplished more if I'd spent the day attempting to hook up the kids' game station than I did attempting to knit.


That was my yesterday, minus the finished socks.  Well, almost finished.  They still need their toes kitchnered.  I have three projects I'm trying to design, with the emphasis on "try."  Good grief!  I feel like I just learned to knit last week.  Needless to say, none of them are going well, although all three should be fairly simple to design.

#todayonmyneedles

Finally around midnight, I started thinking Mrs. Drumheller, my high school math teacher, was right.  I would grow up one day and need basic math skills.  I  gave up trying to figure out the math, shoved the project design disasters out of the way and finished the pair of socks I'd started last summer.  They'll get kitchnered today & be on my toes by tomorrow.

Meanwhile, if anyone knows where Mrs. Drumheller is, please ask her to get in touch.  I have some apologizing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment