Tuesday, February 3, 2015

On the positive side

God help me!  Netflix is down and it's Tuesday which means my daughter has control of the TV so she can watch Pretty Little Liars.  Please, Netfix, please come back to life.  I desperately do not want to have to watch Pretty Little Liars.

On the positive side of Netflix being down.... It helped me remember that I never posted today because the camera battery was dead.  Again.  Dead like Netflix.

No, I don't have a Netflix addiction.  Nope, not me! Just because that song, How Do I Live Without You is stuck in my head does not mean I'm addicted.  Nor does the fact that I'm shaking in fear at the thought of a night without my shows...  I'm not addicted.  I'm not!

Okay, let's focus on knitting instead of my Netflix's abandonment issues.

#todayonmyneedles 02/03/15

One sock almost down.  Only a few more rounds of toe decreasing to go.

And,


I finished my Xing X's hat.  I made it slightly bigger than the pattern called for so that it would fit my ginormous head.  It was a super easy & quick hat to knit & I'm sure I'll knit more in the future. If you want to knit your own, you can find a link to the pattern here or here.  Oddly, it's not on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment