Friday, February 3, 2023

A Slow Week

 It's been a slow week knitting wise.  Everything wise, really.


The most knitting I've done this week was while I was at the doctor's waiting for my Covid, Flu and Strep tests to come back.  Mostly, I've spent the week staring blankly at the wall, blowing my nose and coughing up a lung.  

Thankfully, all the tests came back negative.  It's just a simple respirtory infection and I'm now the proud owner of a z-pack and some prescription cough syrup.  I haven't been able to sleep all week because of the coughing and choking on mucus (TMI??) so I'm really looking forward to the cough medicine tonight. It promises to make me sleepy and it must be pretty strong stuff.  Instead of coming with a tiny dosage cup like most liquid medicines, it comes with a baby syringe becuase the dosage is so small.  I can't wait for bedtime!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been so ill. I hope the meds do the trick and let you sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awful! I have to say that's one thing I don't miss about teaching. I was sick all the time with one respiratory thing after the other. It would start in October and go through Easter break when the stomach bugs would hit. I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete