Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sunday Supper - Chicken Alfredo Lasagna

 

photo and recipe courtesy of foodlion.com

Today's my son's birthday and since he loves chicken alfredo I thought it would be fun to try this chicken alfredo lasagna recipe.  Actually, he loves shrimp alfredo and likes chicken alfredo, but I'm allergic to seafood so....  But hmmm, I wonder if I could make two lasagnas - one with chicken and one with shrimp.  And, since I know nothing about cooking seafood (it's a Bad allergy!) perhaps I could talk my girl child into doing the baking.  Now, that sounds like a plan!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I've been dying for some Fettuccine Alfredo but I never seem to get around to making it since I always seem to be dealing with leftovers anymore. I've got to put it on the menu for this week.

    ReplyDelete