Sunday, October 30, 2022

Sunday Supper - Halloween Trail Mix

 

photo courtesy of foodlion.com

I'm a little late with this Halloween trail mix recipe for actual Halloween but it will be a great way to use up any left over candy.  Like there's ever any left over candy. Ha!  Okay, so maybe we all need to carry ourselves to the store and buy out all the Halloween candy corn and Reece Pieces that are left so we can make this.  It sounds delicious!  And super easy!  And there's nothing that says you can't enjoy candy corn in November.

2 comments:

  1. I've eaten my way through two bags of Milky Ways and Three Muskateers this week. The Mister has to keep picking me up more candy at the store. I blame it on my lack of candy corn. I keep forgetting to put it on my grocery list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really struggling with my candy corn addiction this year. Part of my job is straightening the seasonal candy display at the end of the night. I've bought 10 times more candy corn this year than normal. I may have to quit my job when they start stocking the eggnog. I'm going broke and getting FAT working at the grocery store. ha ha

      Delete