Friday, October 28, 2022

More Bazaar Knitting

 Knitting for the upcoming bazaars continues.


This week I'm focusing on creating Christmas gnomes.  I'm sure I'll share photos when I actually get a few finished.

The making is going slowly because the house selling ordeal continues.  No acceptable offers yet but interest in the house remains high and it feels like we have to leave the house almost daily for showings.  And yes, I am aware that I shouldn't be complaining.... but .... I'm starting to complain..., pretty loudly.  

Meanwhile...


Quack, quack, quack.

Hayden's duck feet worked well.  She went to a local trunk-or-treat event this past weekend and had a blast.  She remembers being a ladybug last year but she doesn't remember getting candy.  She is Quite excited about the Halloween candy this year!

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable little duckling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!! quack quack. Have fun with the gnome knitting, It took me a week to recover from the hand strain of making eight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going an easier route for the bazaar gnomes. I'm knitting hats to attach to fur pompoms iinstead of knitting the whole gnome.

      Delete
  3. Such a cute little duckling! Selling a house can be though. I hope you get an acceptable offer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable costume! This is the time of year I really miss living near any of my Grands. I loved trick or treating with my kids.
    Sending good vibes for the house sale. I know what a pain that is. I was just thinking of how we would deal with all the cats with people running in and out if we were to move. So many crazy details like that are keeping us living in this hellhole longer than we should. It's no place for us oldies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL The worst part of selling the house is someone is always sleeping around here. My son and I work nights so we sleep late, the baby naps in the afternoon and my husband goes to work crazy early so he goes to bed insanely early at night. Everytime we show the house, someone looses out on sleep. And yes, trick or treating with the kids is a blast!

      Delete