Friday, October 14, 2022

On the needles

First, we finally have a house full of pumpkins and candy corn.  I just Love autumn!


I am so happy to have cooler temperatures and pumpkins.  My jeans, sweaters and boots have been dug out of storage and we've even turned on the heat.  I love fall!

I'm still frantically knitting for this season's Christmas bazaars.  The first one is on November 12th so I have some time but unfortunately, work takes up a lot of my time.  And then there's the whole house selling thing.  Cleaning up all my crafty mess, putting it all away, leaving the house for an hour or so, then coming home and getting it all back out again takes up a surprising amount of time.  I shouldn't complain.  Having lots of interest in the house is much better than having no interest.  Amazingly, according to Zillow, the listing has had 2,268 views in 13 days.  Thankfully not all those people have come to see the house, although it does feel like I've dumped the trash cans and mopped the floors that many times.  ๐Ÿ˜„


At the moment, I'm focusing on knitting fur headbands.  They were extremely popular at Winterfest last year so I decided to make them again this year.  They don't look like much until you put them on  but they are super comfortable, soft and warm.


I wore one pretty much the entire time I was working Winterfest last year.

What have you been knitting?




4 comments:

  1. I can see why those headbands were popular, and aside from the yarn being a little tricky to work with, it looks like they're very fast and easy to make! I'm knitting socks and a hat at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get all your knitting done!! Headbands are always popular!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those headbands look nice. I hope the house sells soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy corn? I forgot all about it. I need to get some asap.

    ReplyDelete