Friday, October 21, 2022

A pretty exciting life

I'm leading a pretty exciting life these days.  

I got a new reusable Starbucks cup and it came with an awesome, striped straw.

I reordered business cards and they came in this cool, colorful box.


Because we put our house on the market, we replaced the random rolls of toilet paper that were sitting around the house with real tissues.  I feel fancy and grown up now.


I spent the majority of this past week weaving in ends in preparation for next month's Christmas bazaar.  There's only a little less than three weeks before the first one I signed up for and I'm starting to panic just a teeny tiny bit.


I started a new hemmed brim hat.  The yarn looks so much better in person. In person, it's a very pale, grayish olive green.

And while this was totally unplanned but I happened to realize the bag was in the background, if you want a little more excitement in your life, get yourself some Creative Snacks Co. Drizzled Granola Bites.  They are so good! And they come in several different flavors (my personal favorite is the lemon blueberry. Yum!!)  And slightly more healthy than snacking on candy corn.  Look for them in your local grocery store.  My store keeps them on the cereal aisle.

What's your exciting life been like this week?


6 comments:

  1. Did you notice how many fun colorful patterns are in your photos? Much excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we went to the museum yesterday and then a yarn store! That was pretty exciting and fun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! I hope the house sale goes quickly for you. It's terrible having people walking though your house. Every time we talk about moving I think of hiding my stash and all my projects and change the subject.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine what non-crafters think when they see my area.

      Delete