Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Going Left

 

Nothing about my domain issues is going right.  Absolutely nothing.  

Every time I think I've found a solution, I hit another roadblock.  The number of problems I've encountered are becoming comical.


And so, I'm going to go left.  It's the only thing left to try.  

I'm going to attempt to totally do away with my own domain and go back to the most basic, free blogspot site address.

And by attempt, I seriously mean attempt.  I have no idea if what I'm about to do will work or not.  No clue as to what is actually about to happen here. I'm kinda expecting flames to start shooting out of my keyboard. That wouldn't be a surprise based on the way things have been going.  But I'm tired of sitting here doing nothing except worrying about it and stress eating every single snack food I can get my hands on. So I'm going left.

Wish me luck.  Please!  If it works, the new web address will be jeanniegrayknits.blogspot.com.  If you've signed up to have my blog posts sent directly to you, I have no idea if you'll continue gettng them. I hope that you will but I really don't know what's about to happen. 


So please, say a little prayer, take a deep breath and a stiff drink with me, and help me panic.  And well, hopefully you and I will both still be here tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. FWIW, this post showed up in my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get all the worry. I'm afraid to make even the slightest change on my blog for fear of it all disappearing because I did something wrong. I had the wedding blog that I wrote for Daughter's wedding printed out in a book so I wouldn't lose it. I worry about it all disappearing one day. Wouldn't that be awful?

    ReplyDelete