Friday, July 16, 2021

More Potholders

 I just can't stop!


I've made a few more potholders that I need to get listed on my Etsy shop.  

Okay, question for the grammar police...  "In my Etsy shop," or "on my Etsy shop?"  It would be in a shop, but on Etsy/the web.  Which is correct?  I really should have paid more attention in school.  But hey - in my defence, the web didn't exist back in those days so my lovely English teacher, Mrs. Hall, never taught me "in" or "on" an Etsy shop rules.

I really am excited about these extra large potholders.  The cotton loops are SO much better than the kids' ones from the big box craft stores.  Besides being a much better quality and color, they are bigger and make 8 - 8.5 inch potholders instead of the little 5 or 6 inch ones.  These are big enough to protect a whole adult hand and they make fantastic trivets.  I'm just 100%, completely obsessed with making potholders!

It's a good thing I'm so obsessed with weaving potholders.  I'm going to need to make an awful lot of them over the next few months.  I've signed up to be a craft vendor at Winterfest.  Remember me talking about Winterfest?  Winterfest is the big Christmas/winter holiday event at the theme park where I used to work.   I'm very excited.  And a little bit nervous.  It will be fine though.  I'm sharing a booth with a few friends.  Sales or not, we'll have fun.


Oh, and sorry for skipping this past Tuesday.  I was busy hanging with my best girl.  Poor Hayden, her molars are coming in and they are giving her a fit!  Plus, she wasn't very happy that Nana was interrupting Paw Patrol to take selfies.

7 comments:

  1. Aw, look at sweet Hayden! I think spending time with her is more than a good excuse to skip blogging for a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those potholders. The Mister likes making them too. Harrisville makes the best loops. They last forever. I've washed mine a million times and they still look like new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is darling. Molars and all. I can see why Grandma is smitten.
    The potholders are really nice. I'm crocheting some new ones for my MIL right now. She tells me she doesn't have any. I wonder where all of the previous one's I've made have gone?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. best gastroenterology hospital in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. molars and Paw Patrol interruption! Well poor Hayden had quite the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every now and again, I go through a tear where I weave a bunch of potholders! Such a fun diversion. (And practical, too.) Hayden is growing up so quickly! What a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just adorable!!! How can you take her away from Paw Patrol just for a selfie! LOL

    ReplyDelete