Thursday, November 5, 2020

Three on Thursday

 For today's Three on Thursday, I have three simple things that are making me very, very happy.


When my doctor told me to increase my cinnamon intake, all I could think of was cinnamon buns.  Luckily, I've discovered I like a tiny bit of cinnamon in my coffee.  Even luckier, I drink enough coffee that I'm almost getting a full teaspoon's worth a day.



As I write this, the US may not yet know who the next president will be, but at least the advertisements have stopped.


This one is super exciting!  I have not received a single car warranty phone call in over 48 hours.

Hope you'll join me over at Carole's for today's Three on Thursday.



7 comments:

  1. I've been sprinkling cinnamon on my oatmeal every morning for a while, and it's really delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put cinnamon on apple slices.

    If you have to take a lot of cinnamon, there are cinnamon pills in the supplements aisle at the whole foods type stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinnamon? That's easy enough. It certainly is cinnamon weather. I dug my jar out of the back of the cabinet a few days ago for some oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! Cinnamon in coffee. I am going to try that tomorrow morning. I wonder if it would be just as beneficial if I added the cinnamon to the ground coffee before I brew it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm laughing at your last one as I got a car warrantee call this morning. Must have been for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cinnamon but I don't drink coffee so I would have to have many, many cinnamon rolls!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like cinnamon in my coffee. Flavor with fewer calories. And with November 3 in the background, the campaign calls have also stopped - for the time being.

    ReplyDelete