Thursday, January 11, 2018

Three on Thursday

It's Three on Thursday, so here we go....

1.  We are finally thawing out.  I woke up this morning to find the temperature was already up one degree higher than yesterday's high.  I now have the worst case of spring fever!  I'm consumed with thoughts of planting something and digging the beach chairs out of their dark hole storage space in the garage.

2.  This post is going live a little late in the day because my daughter's computer is mostly broken so she's been taking mine to school with her.  I've been using her mostly broken one to handle the urgent/do or die computer tasks but....  Her keyboard is in Russian. (Her version of Rosetta Stone apparently.)  Although I touch-type, it's very confusing.  So confusing, I sat in a feeling sorry for myself funk and read trashy novels all day yesterday instead of coming up with three fascinating to tell you about.

3.  I call my computer Steve.  It's real name is Stevie Wonder because I constantly wonder why I bought a Windows computer instead of another Mac.  I also wonder on a daily basis why I haven't thrown this ^$*%#$ computer out the window yet.  But after spending three days using a mostly broken computer and typing on a Russian keyboard, I have a new appreciation for this machine.  If Sarah doesn't get a new computer soon, Steve is changing his name to Stevie Wonderful.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know why I am so amused by Stevie Wonder's name. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. You could do worse than reading trashy novels . . . Hope the computer issues are turned around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine trying to type on a Russian keyboard. I think I'd give up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you named your computer. I don't have a lap top that is how behind the times I am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mom used to name her cars :) So steve sounds pretty cool if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete