Wednesday, April 26, 2017

On the needles

Wow! And I thought last week's knitting update was boring.  I have definitely moved into summer/work knitting & blogging mode.

OTN.  What am I knitting?  Knitting a scarf, knitting a shawl and knitting a blanket. Knitting while watching GirlBoss
On the needles 04/25/17

Nothing has changed. Nothing.  I'm still knitting on my Just Knit It shawl, as seen in the forefront.  Off to the left, you can see that I'm still knitting mitered squares and way back there, shoved behind the computer is the striped, as yet to be determined, shawl or scarf.

The only thing that's different is my Netflix view.  I finished binge watching Shetland & have started on GirlBoss.  Are you watching it?  Sophia, the main character is a nightmare.  As far as I can tell, she's a self-absorbed, bratty, little shoplifter who starts an online business.  If I didn't have my own Etsy shop, I doubt I'd find the show the least bit interesting but....  I have to admit, despite how I feel about her constant shoplifting, I'm entertained by Sophia's handling of difficult customer service issues and how she deals with the pull of business vs. family & friends time/relationships.  Maybe I'll even learn something from the show.  Time will tell.

Join me & other knitters over at Unraveled Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. Other knitters certainly understand "nothing has changed". It would be so nice if we could knit like the wind and finish a project every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of GirlBoss, but LOVED Shetland!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too! But I may have to re-watch it because I was paying more attention to the knitwear & sheep in the background than I was the storyline. :)

      Delete
  3. Loved watching Shetland,think we have all been there with a project that takes it time, it is frustrating at times but then hopefully the finished project will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shetland has been added to my queue! :)

    ReplyDelete