Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Reyna update

I'd hoped to have several different finished projects to show off today but...

the Reyna shawl.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/jeanniegrayknits
Reyna

There hasn't been as much time for knitting as I'd hoped there'd be.  The lack of knitting time plus fighting that twisty, curly needle cable has severely impacted my progress.  My work life is definitely putting a damper on my knitting time.  I still love my job, but they've reorganized different positions' duties as well as eliminated a few positions and well, now there just isn't as much time to knit at work.  The nerve of my employer!

I have the feeling that my blog posts over the summer will look more like tweets.

So, in tweet format, Reyna is slightly more than half way done based on the number of rows and about a fourth of the way done based on number of stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment