Friday, May 27, 2016

Double Done

Amazingly, Reyna blocked out okay.

Lacy shawl, knit, blocked and ready to be worn.
Reyna

Because of the blocking problems I had due to my poorly chosen bind off method, this Reyna isn't as wide as she should be but she wraps around my neck and is oh so soft and snugly.  I was worried my blocking mats would need to be blocked after dealing with Reyna overnight but they seem to have survived unscathed.  And since my bind off caused so many problems, I think I need to knit another Reyna just to see what a proper bind off looks like.  Sounds like a good excuse to knit more, right?

I also think I need a better light source.  I've come to the conclusion that this house is not meant for taking photos.  The natural light we receive indoors is either nonexistent or blindingly bright.  

No comments:

Post a Comment