Monday, March 28, 2016

Not knitting

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend.

spring flowers
theapopkavoice.com

Instead of having three days off, those of us in theme park land worked.  It was brutal.  I'd totally forgotten what it feels like to be on someone else's schedule.  But besides being brutal, it was also fun.  I really do love my job and it was great to see everyone again.  The first weekend the park is open is like an extended family reunion.  It's always so much fun catching up with everyone after the winter break.

spring chick with daffodils
raywhitecroydon.com.au

There's a slight problem with theme park land though.  I got no knitting done.  Actually, that's not true.  Over the last three days, I've knit two mitered squares on my scrap sock yarn blanket.  Two squares!  At this rate, it will be another year before it's completed.

Since I have no knitting photos to share, I'll leave you with this adorable little guy.

spring lamb
www.candis.co.uk

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment