Friday, March 4, 2016

Fascinating Friday

This week was fun.

First tiime I ever voted in a Primary. Virginia 3/1/16
I voted

It was the first time I'd ever voted in a Primary.

First time voting for sarah. presidential primary 3/1/16
Sarah voted!

And Sarah's first time voting at all.  One of her teachers was giving extra credit for (a) having a voter's registration card, (b) bringing an "I Voted Today" sticker to class & (c) sharing a photo of the student at the polls.  This was all the excuse I need to embarrass Sarah half to death taking her picture.

Sarah flipping the bird for embarrassing her while taking photos
hand gestures

And that's how she felt about the situation.  Good thing Momma has a sense of humor.

2 comments:

  1. Still waiting for the primaries in our state. It has been an interesting election year so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it has. Honestly, I can't say that I am overly enthused with any of the candidates from either side. I was tempted to write in my dog, except I knew I had to cancel out my daughter's vote. She voted "wrong." LOL Politics makes for an interesting dinner topic in our household.

      Delete