Friday, March 18, 2016

Come on and sing it with me

"At the car wash, working at the car wash..."

My car got it's very first by-hand car wash today.

Sarah washing our car.

Sarah washed.

sarah washing the car and trying to squirt me

(And she didn't appreciate being photographed doing it.)

Sarah washing the car

And I supervised and knit from the safety of the porch.

hand knit button band hat for https://www.etsy.com/shop/JeannieGrayKnits

Sing it with feeling, y'all

"At the car wash
whoa whoa whoa whoa
Talkin' about the car wash, yeah
Come on, y'all and sing it for me
Car wash...."


2 comments:

  1. My car needs a good wash, and new windshield wipers too! Love that you squeezed in some safe knitting from afar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New wipers are awesome! Not quite as awesome as new yarn, but they are awesome.

      Delete