Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Christmas Countdown

Woo-hoo!!  It's that time of year.  It's Christmas Countdown time!

Well, ok, it is a little early.  Even for me.  After all, I do seriously enjoy pumpkins & turkey.  Fall is my favorite season.  Wouldn't want to skip over it or anything, but my daughter happened to mention that it was 101 days to Christmas and well... After a bit of gasping & gagging and wondering how it could possibly be 101 days to Christmas, I found myself saying, "Really?  I thought it was sooner."

Sooner???  Please, no!  I'm barely ready to gobble my weight in candy corn.  I am NOT ready for Christmas.  It can not be Christmas time.  It just can't.

So I decided to go ahead & add the Christmas Countdown button.  Now I'll be sure to know how far behind schedule and desperate I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment