Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sunday Supper - Slow Cooker Mississippi Pork Roast

I hope you're a pork eater because we're going to be eating a LOT of pork over the next 800 years.  LOL  My grocery store keeps having Boston Butts on sale for half price and I keep buying them in multiples and tossing them in the freezer.  Then because they are frozen, we never cook them.  And this past week, they had pork roasts on sale.  It was a big sale so I bought a ton of those too.  Our freezer is now overflowing with pork.  So...


Slow Cooker Mississippi Pork Roast.  This recipe, from therecipecritic.com sounds really good and is super simple.  It doesn't get much easier than dumping a few things into the slow cooker.  The only difficult part is waiting for dinner time.

Now, if I can just remember to take one of those pork roasts out of the freezer...

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I've got a freezer full of corned beef. The Mister couldn't pass up the St Patrick's Day sales.

    ReplyDelete