Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sometimes I'm an idiot!

Yes, sometimes I'm an idiot.  A complete and total idiot. Today's Sunday Supper post got retroactively posted to November 6th instead of being posted on December 4th.  I could lie and say I don't know how it happened but...

In any event, today's Sunday Supper is a recipe for beef tenderloin and can be found here.  I apologize for making you follow an extra link but Blogger won't allow me to repost the exact same post.  I do think this dish sounds delicious enough, and easy enough, to bother with that extra link though.

Christmas beef tenderloin, courtesy of southernliving.com

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I've done that several times. I'm all too quick to hit the publish button before I check the details. It's especially painful when you've taken a long time to write something with lots of photos because blogger won't let you change that date. You have to toss it and start over.

    ReplyDelete