Friday, December 30, 2022

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

I'm typing this fireside because, yes, I completely forgot about writing a blog post for this week.  So instead of post-Christmas knitting, you get my last firepit of the year.  

I had a lot of lasts today. (Well, yesterday as of when you're reading this)

The last of the Christmas turkey was eaten. 

Got my last paycheck for 2022.

Had my last day off this year.

My last load of laundry for 2022 has been done.

I changed my sheets for the last time this year.

I cleaned the fish tank out for the last time this year.

It was a very exciting day off! ๐Ÿ˜Š

And finally, today is my final blog post for 2022, such that it is.

And as I mentioned, the last firepit of the year.

Hopefully I'll be back to talking about knitting next week.  Meanwhile, I wish you a very

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


2 comments:

  1. You made me laugh....it is indeed the last of everything in the next few days. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete