Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Almost

The beachy shawl is almost finished.


There's probably enough yarn left for another row or two but why put myself through the stress of a good game of yarn chicken.  I think I'll go ahead and start the bind off now.  But first, I have to go to work.  

I'm seriously struggling with the new working girl lifestyle.  For the life of me, I can't seem to figure out how to fit in work, the knitting life, house work and any sense of a social or family life.  How do those of you who work do it all?

2 comments:

  1. I know this sounds crazy but I think I got more crafty stuff done when I was working. I had no problem carving out me time then but now I feel guilty if I'm not doing "housework" all day. Having The Mister home all the time, judging me doesn't help. Back then weekends were weekends and school holidays were for relaxing and doing what I wanted. Now every darn day is the same old, same old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been balancing it all for many years, and it's often a challenge. I think it's gotten easier since I started working from home, though I think before that I just made sure I made time for it because it was needed to keep myself sane!

    ReplyDelete