Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sunday Supper - Smoky Tortillia Soup

 Today's Sunday Supper recipe is for Smoky Tortillia Soup.


The recipe (and photo) comes from a blog post from Vegetarian Ventures.  You'll have to scroll waaaaaay down through the post to find the actual recipe but the photos you'll pass by are gorgeous and the recipe looks like it's probably worth the effort.

I have a tried and true, super simple, dump a bunch of canned stuff in the crockpot and wait for dinner time recipe for tortillia soup but it is nothing like this recipe.  This recipe looks and sounds delicious!  Much, much more delicious than my old version of tortillia soup. It also sounds super easy to make believe it or not.   And, this recipe is vegetarian and can easily be vegan by omitting the sour cream.  Yum!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yum! I've never had this before but I need to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks yummy!! I need to start collecting my soup recipes and put them in a rotation for Fall and Winter! Hope all is well with your muscles! I think you should use whatever product relieves the pain.

    ReplyDelete