Thursday, October 5, 2017

Three on Thursday - Happy Things

Today's Three on Thursday post is a list of things that have made me happy this week.


1.  I got to enjoy coffee time on the deck with Bambi and his mom.  Please, ignore the junk piled up along our fence line.  But check out Bambi - he still has his spots!  And while you're ignoring the junk pile, ignore the blurry photo too, please.  I was shaking just a bit because I so excited that the deer hung out long enough for me to go inside and get my camera.  They're also slightly out of focus because they didn't like the sound of me dropping the lens cover.


2.  The leaves are starting to turn.

Knitting a roll brimmed hat for sale in my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/jeanniegrayknits

3.  I've been knitting.  I spent a few hours at the tire store getting new tires put on Little Red this week.  It was a shame I had to do it.  The tread on the tires she came with looked brand new but they were horribly dry rotted.  As much as I hated to put out the cash, the wait time did provide me with a few hours of uninterrupted knitting.  Not only have I gotten several hats for my Etsy shop knit this week, I also feel much, much safer flying down the highway in Little Red.

Just don't ask me what happened to my "Z" key.  That is NOT a  Happy Things thing.

To see who else is participating in Three on Thursday, join me over at Carole Knits.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing the deer, thanks for sharing!

    That is a lovely color of yarn you are using. A good fall shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, knitting at the tire store, we've all been there... lovely knitting and I saw 7 deer yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete