Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Productivity

I didn't produce any knitting this weekend.  I was at work.  But, while I was at work....

Mike ripped out the bushes in front of our house.

My husband got productive.  He did a little "weeding."  Uh, yeah.  Our gardener hadn't shown up to work for a few years.


gray flat rocks stacked for a foundation

And he finally got the stone laid around our house's foundation.   That task was only 11 years in the making.

And, best of all, he replaced our broken dishwasher.  We've been hand washing our dishes & using the dishwasher as an over sized drying rack for several years.

I should go to work more often!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful stone, looks like it's always been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious!! I would stay at work all the time!!! Love the stone.

    ReplyDelete