Monday, March 6, 2017

Makers' Monday

Welcome to Makers' Monday, a celebration of knitting designers, artists & creatives.

I'm still obsessing over  St. Patrick's Day patterns and ideas.  Today, I thought I'd share a few hat patterns.


First up is the  St. Patrick's Day Kiss Me Hat offered by Cassandra May at Little Red Window.




Irish hat, St. Patrick's day hat knit for toddlers
Kiss Me Hat courtesy of littleredwindow.com

Knit with worsted and designed for babies and toddlers, this would be a super quick knit and great for colorwork beginners.  


Ravelry pattern for knitted St. Patrick's Day Irish hat for infants, children and adults.
Bit O' Luck, courtesy of Keya Kuhn
I just love this adorable hat pattern designed by Keya Kuhn of Cedar Hill Farm Co. on Ravelry.  This fair isle pattern uses fingering weight yarn and is sized for infants through adults.  Every time I look at the photo,  I picture a large Irish family with each member wearing their own version of this hat.

Which hat will you knit?

3 comments:

  1. I really really love that shamrock hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing my "Kiss Me" Hat, Jeannie! xoxo!
    Cassie - littleredwindow.com

    ReplyDelete