Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Passion

I'm giddy with excitement.  My Passion Planner arrived today.

My Passion Planner arrived and Little Dude Friendly Fred is showing it off.
Fred & the Passion Planner

(That's Fred.  He's helping out by covering up my address.)

I'm not sure how I learned about the Passion Planner.  I think one of the knitting bloggers that I follow may have mentioned it but I really don't know.  As you may know, I'm a planner geek.  I LOVE my planner.  Well, I should say that I LOVE having a planner.  The right planner.  Having the right planner is a very important part of loving my planner.  For years and years I'd used a two page a day Franklin Covey loose leaf planner.  It was fantastic because I could add & delete sections as needed and there was plenty of room to track all the different hats I was wearing.  But now that we've finished our homeschool adventure, the kids are grown & I no longer have to keep up with their schedules and my husband has finally automated his businessey secretarial duties that I used to have to do (Thank the Lord!) I find I'm only tracking myself these days.  I no longer needed such a complex (okay, thick) planner.

I'd bought a generic 2016 planner from the store (okay, two planners) but I wasn't really feeling the love.  Then last week, while trying to watch Super Bowl commercials in advance, YouTube kept putting Passion Planner videos on my screen.  So I ordered one.

Anyway, I'm super excited to have received my new planner in today's mail.  I'm going to be fabulously organized and passionate about reaching my goals for the remainder of the year.

It's a good thing the planner arrived when it did because I've suddenly lost all passion for my Etsy shop.  For the last week or so, I've had no desire to knit for the shop.  I only want to knit mitered square or 10 stitch blankets.  And Freds.

Little Dude, Friendly Fred https://www.etsy.com/shop/JeannieGrayKnits
Friendly Fred

Isn't Fred cute?  Well, goofy may be more accurate.  What ever.  I just love Fred.  Friendly Fred. He sits on my desk and doesn't say anything ugly when I knit mitered squares instead of hats & shawls for the shop.  Maybe I should change his name to Mute Mike.

And now, Fred & I are off to plan our passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment