Friday, February 5, 2016

Fascinating Friday

Fascinating Friday is not all that fascinating this week.  I knew I was in a rut, but good grief!  My big, exciting thing this week was cold brewed coffee.


Cold brewed coffee from Barnes & Noble and Buffy Tthe Vampire Slayer reruns
Cold brewed coffee and Buffy

Coffee at Barnes & Noble was the best I could do.  I literally did nothing else exciting or new this past week.  The cold brewed coffee was a new experience for me though and it's an experience I'm likely to repeat.  It's delicious!

And yes, I'm watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns.  Again.  I started watching the show for the 1,003rd time back during the big snow storm and once I made it to Season 2 and Spike's appearance, well, I'll be watching through the grand finale at the end of Season 7.

And, while we were at Barnes & Noble, Sarah found a copy of The Physics of The Buffyverse.

The physics of the Buffyverse by jennifer ouellette
www.jenniferouellette-writes.com
So of course, I bought it.  So really, that's two new things this week.  I am smoking this Fascinating Friday thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment