Thursday, January 21, 2016

On the needles

Today's OTN is less than 5 minutes of knitting time away from OTN meaning Off the needles instead of On.

Stocking Cap, slouchy hat, https://www.etsy.com/shop/JeannieGrayKnits
OTN 1/21/16 Stocking Cap

I thought about going ahead & finishing it (it's a hat. A stocking cap to be more exact) before I blogged about it, but I have a schedule to keep and keeping to the schedule is all part of the new me.

I'm not sure how I feel about this whole Keep to the Schedule lifestyle.  Part of me likes how much I'm accomplishing while part of me wants to throw a You Can't Make Me! temper tantrum and do what I want instead of what the schedule says I need to do.  Maybe the solution is to simply schedule throwing the occasional temper tantrum, sort of like scheduled cheat days when dieting.

No comments:

Post a Comment