Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Count Down

Holy Moses, how did it get to be December 22 already?  I will be lucky if I'm done preparing for this Christmas by next Christmas.  Good grief!

I'm on Day 18, or at least that's what it feels like, of the baby blanket i-cord bind off.  Good grief!  Who knew baby blankets were so freaking big.  I should probably admit that I've reached that "I can't face this any more" stage of baby blanket i-cord bind off that has caused me not to knit for two days.  Two whole days!  Two whole days without knitting a single stitch.  Good grief!  I won't allow myself to start a new project until the bind off is finished but I can't seem to force myself to do the bind off.  We are at a stalemate.


Instead of knitting (or baking, or wrapping, or sweeping up pine needles or gift delivering....) Sarah & I took a spur of the moment trip to downtown Richmond to see the lights at the James Center.






The lights were beautiful, but it just wouldn't be Christmas without a horse-drawn sleigh  carriage.


This one's a little blurry but...  This dude is an amazing bucket drummer.  Having failed guitar lessons back in my youth, it absolutely amazes me that someone can bang on a bunch of plastic buckets & make it sound like something.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment