Thursday, March 28, 2024

The Insanity Continues

 I went MIA there for a bit.  Actually, I went S.O.A.



The TV in my area died so I've been re-watching nothing but DVDs for the past several weeks.  I pulled out the Sons of Anarchy set and have pretty much done nothing but watch bikers and knit on the Insanity blanket ever since.  (Yeah, see all those post-its scattered everywhere?  They are reminders of the things I'm supposed to be doing instead of knitting.)

It's a good thing S.O.A. is six?? seven?? maybe even eight seasons long because this blanket is going to take me a lifetime LIFETIME!  It's 17 squares wide which means it will need to be at minimum 20 squares in length.  If not at work, I really have pretty much done nothing but knit on this monster since I started it and I've only just started the eighth square of the second row.  A lifetime, I tell you!


I did take a brief few minutes off from knitting so I could pick some daffodills. We have a bumper crop this year.  I guess they really liked all the rain we have gotten over the last bunch of months.  


And of course I took an afternoon off to attend Hayden's Elsa's Frozen birthday party.  I'm ashamed to admit, I still have not watched Frozen, but I feel like I have.  Hayden quotes it and sings the songs constantly.  Like father, like daughter.

Happy knitting!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Hayden is! Wasn't she just born, like, last year? That blanket is going to be epic -- and if you keep knitting on it like you have been, it's going to be finished a lot sooner than you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope you are right about the blanket. You're definitely right about Hayden. She's growing up so fast!

      Delete
  2. what a beautiful birthday girl!!

    ReplyDelete