Thursday, January 22, 2015

TBT - Snow

It's Throwback Thursday & I seem to have a winter weather theme thing going on for TBT lately.


Once again, I'm not sure what year this was taken.  It was probably 1991 or 1992.  I do remember I'd just traded in the Supra for the Blazer and we hit the road in search of snow and an excuse to try out the four wheel drive.

#todayonmyneedles

After having nightmares the other night about spending the hot, sticky, humid summer knitting mohair, I decided I better put the new purchase to good use quickly.  Once I started playing around with stitch patterns, I remembered why I don't knit with mohair often.  I finally decided to knit a simple garter scarf and I'll finish it with some beaded fringe.

2 comments:

  1. Supra? Last car of yours I remember was the white EXP. I guess it has been a while since I've seen you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I traded the EXP for the Supra. I LOVED that Supra & would have married it if the law would have allowed. I'm not a car geek, but that car.... I was a God in that car!

    ReplyDelete