Thursday, June 19, 2014

TBT - the honeymoon is over

It's Throwback Thursday & since our wedding anniversary is only a few days away, I thought I'd celebrate the day with a 21 year old picture of my husband.


Our honeymoon was not your typical honeymoon.  No fantastic trips to Hawaii, Paris or even Niagara Falls for us.  We spent two days at some lake I can't even remember the name of.  Mike fished & I sat in the sun with my toes in the sand.  It was wonderfully relaxing.  Then we drove home & on the way, we stopped & picked up Mike's backhoe & spent the rest of the week clearing the lot his parents had given us for a wedding present.  This picture was taken not long after.

And if you are wondering, the truck's name is Big Red.  She's not quite that shiny these days, but she's still on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment