Monday, July 23, 2012

Marvelous Monday - Yarn Dispenser

It's Marvelous Monday and today I'm talking about, well, I'll call it a yarn dispenser.  Knit & Crochet Now! posted the picture on their Facebook wall, probably as a joke, but it's actually a pretty decent idea.  I haven't asked for permission to use the photo so I'm not posting it, but you can go take a look here.  It's actually pretty brilliant if you like to use a yarn bowl but don't have table space.  If you are one of those people who don't trust links and never click on them, the dispenser is one of those stand alone toilet paper dispensers.  But instead of holding toilet paper, it's holding a skein of yarn that's been wound around an empty toilet paper cardboard tube.  And you know, a toilet paper tube would probably fit just perfectly over the center of my ball winder.  I might actually have to give this a try.

Enjoy your  Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment