Saturday, February 11, 2012

A VERY brief post

This is going to be very brief because it's after 2:00 a.m. & I have to get up in the morning.  But Blogger hasn't been very friendly lately & I'm coming to realize that if I'm going to continue using this site, I may have to learn to blog at 2 a.m.  Seems to be the only time I can log in.

Anyway....

For this post, I could pretty much simply copy the last post.  Last time, I was half way through the beaded bind-off for the TRO donation shawl.  Tonight, or this morning as the case may be, finds me once again half way through the beaded bind-off for another TRO shawl.  Except this one isn't going to TRO.  This one will go to the Etsy shop.  Or I may keep it for myself.  It's a tad bit dressy though & probably wouldn't go so great with my jeans & sweatshirt look.

And of course, I still don't even have photos of the first TRO shawl.  One of these days.  One of these days soon because I'm delivering it on Wednesday.

Not much else has been going on lately.  Zack did well in his bowling tournaments last weekend.  I only got to attend Friday night's Scratch tournament.  Sarah came down with the flu so I stayed home with her Saturday & Sunday.  Actually, I've stayed home with her every day since.  I realized today that I have not left the house since last Friday.  Seven days.  I haven't even walked out to the mail box.  Good grief!

What's kind of scary is that the seclusion hasn't bothered me at all.  I have managed to keep rather busy.  Besides bringing Sarah jello & tea, I finished the first TRO shawl & started & almost finished a second.  I've done a few tax/year end book keeping things for Hubby's company, and I sorted, purged & de-cluttered our bonus room which is what we call our school/family/craft/my office/hubby's office/library/music room.   A lot happens in this room, which means, a lot of junk gets left laying around in here where it doesn't belong.  Not to mention how much stuff the room is supposed to hold.  When you think about it, it's pretty amazing that the walls don't explode from all the stuff involved in homeschooling, two teenagers & their gaming systems & DVD collections, two offices worth of desks, printers, computers & general office junk, all my craft paraphernalia, my book collection which gives the public library a run for it's money, a full drum set and a keyboard.    Yeah, there's a lot of stuff in here.  But there's a lot less than there was.  There's also a rather large box of crafty items I hope to list in the shop.

Ok, it's now 2:38 a.m.  I need to get to bed because I have to get up in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment