Monday, January 12, 2015

National Clean Off Your Desk Day

If ever there was a weird holiday created just for me, it's today, National Clean Off Your Desk Day.


Are you cleaning off your desk today?  I'd planned to, except I slept until past noon.  Oops! But boy did it feel good.  I haven't been sleeping well lately.  It's been getting down into the single digits at night, the boy child doesn't get home from work until around 4:00 a.m. and he's been driving a vehicle with over 350,000 miles on it.  I can't sleep because I keep waiting for the phone to ring because he's stuck on the side of the road with a dead car and no coat.  The boy refuses to wear a coat.  What's a mother to do??

So, #todayonmyneedles...


The cowl is slowly growing.  I didn't get much knitting done yesterday.  Dear Husband was home and when he's home, I feel like I have to at least pretend that I occasionally do my housewifey chores.  Which means, I spent the day vacuuming & doing laundry instead of knitting.


1 comment:

  1. I love the way you refer to your kids as "the boy child" and "the girl child" --Stuart

    ReplyDelete