Monday, January 19, 2015

Hibernation

What is wrong with me?  I seem to be going through some sort of hibernation process lately.  Normally, I don't sleep but 4 or 5 hours per night but lately, I've been sleeping 10 - 14 hours a night.  I feel great, except that it's totally screwing with my to-do list.

So, the point of that is that there hasn't been as much knitting being accomplished as I'd hoped.

#todayonmyneedles 01/19/15

Another phone photo with bad lighting.  And wow!  My phone camera really, really hates that purple.  Between my new sleep cycle and the fact that I've got to make a run to the warehouse club to buy dog food I probably won't get much knitting done today.  I had to make the dogs scrambled eggs this morning because there wasn't enough regular dog food left to fill their bowls.  While the dogs loved their scrambled egg treat, Max has spent the day giving me the look.  He's obviously worried about his dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment