Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Honesty

I am so thankful for honest people.  For those of you who follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you may be sick of hearing this story but I thought it was worth mentioning one more time.  One day last week, I went to my local Chinese take-out place to pick up dinner & accidently left my wallet on the counter after paying.  I'd also forgotten to take my phone with me.  By the time I got home, Lin's had already left me a voice mail telling me I'd left my wallet.  As if that wasn't enough, they had also called my neighborhood's security company in hopes they would be able to flag me down & let me know.  And if that wasn't enough, the restaurant even offered to bring me my wallet so that I didn't have to drive back there without my driver's license!  Talk about service!  I didn't take them up on that offer but when I drove back to the restaurant, I was happy to see that all of my money, credit cards, id's.... were still in the wallet.  Thank you, Lin's for having such honest, service oriented employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment