Saturday, August 29, 2015

Will it ever end?

Will the Pi shawl bind-off ever end?

knit lace pi shawl, knitting
OTN 08/28/15

So, yeah.  I'm on week four (or is it five?) of the Pi shawl icord bind-off.  There is a faint glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel though.  I counted the pattern repetitions left to bind off last night & I've got slightly less than 1,200 stitches left.  And that's icord stitches, not stitches on the needle.  I could have probably finished it today if I'd opted not to blog about it.  And if I ignored the mountain of  dirty laundry and was able to talk my daughter into fixing dinner.  In other words, a lot of 'probably won't happen's' would need to happen.  Oh well.  At least I know I'll have something to write about next week.

Meanwhile....  My baby girl had her first-ever first day of school this past week.

Community College.

I suddenly feel very old.  How on earth is it possible that my little-bitty, baby girl is old enough to be going to college?

Sarah's first day of S. Sargeant Reynolds Community College
First Day of School

She must be old enough.  She's old enough to cuss at me for taking her first-ever  First Day of School photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment