Thursday, April 2, 2015

TBT - Easter hats

It's TBT and we're throwing back to my mom's youth & probably the one time in her entire life when she wore a hat.


Okay, so it looks more like a bee keeper hat than an Easter hat.  Honestly, I have no idea what the season was when this picture was taken.  I just decided that something important must have been going on to get my mom in a hat.  Also in the picture are my mom's younger brothers, Hank & Dusty.  The dog may or may not be Blue.  I'm not exactly up to date on the family's dog genealogy.

On a different note.... My summer job has started.  Last weekend the park was open for training purposes & the hours were short and it didn't affect my knitting & blogging too terribly much.  But as of tomorrow, the theme park will be open for real.  I'll be working every day for the next ten days.  And I'm a little freaked out.  After spending the winter sitting on my butt knitting & binge watching Netflix, going to work every day is going to be a shock to the system.  And probably a shock to the blog as well.  Blog posts may become rather sporadic.

Meanwhile, if you don't hear from me, Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment