Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Knitting Progress









Yeah.  The knitting progress report is, well, blank.

As I mentioned the other day, the summer job has started.  Don't get me wrong, I love the job, but it does cut down on my knitting time.  And specially this week.  It's Spring Break/Easter week and the park has been crazy busy.  Toss in a ton of new employees who don't know what they're doing and a bunch more returning employees who've forgotten how to do what they are doing.... and work has just been crazy busy.  No down time for getting any knitting done.

Viper still looks like this.

A UFO lacy knit scarf named Viper
Viper
And the pi shawl has had even less visible progress made to it.

And please pardon the photo.  It's taken with my non-smart phone because Someone left the real camera turned on the last time they used it.

I'm sure that 'someone' wasn't me.  Couldn't have been.  I'd never do something like that.  Nope, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment